Learn how to verify your leadPops website domain in your Facebook Business Manager!
There are 3 ways to verify your domain with Facebook. We have found it easiest to do so by adding a TXT record to the DNS settings.
- Log into Business Manager and go to Business Settings.
- (https://business.facebook.com/) -> (cogwheel, button-left)
- Click “Brand Safety” from the left side menu. Then, click “Domains”.
- Click the blue “Add” button
- Input domain in provided space and click “Add Domain” button.
- Click “DNS Verification”
- Copy the TXT Record provided in #2 of the provided steps
Then, you will need to actually add the TXT record. All domain hosting providers have slightly different steps to accomplish this. Below we have provided help desk articles for 3 of the most common hosting providers.
- GoDaddy: https://www.godaddy.com/help/add-a-txt-record-19232
- Google Domains: https://support.google.com/a/answer/183895?hl=en
- Namechap: https://www.namecheap.com/support/knowledgebase/article.aspx/317/2237/how-do-i-add-txtspfdkimdmarc-records-for-my-domain/
Once the record is added, you can learn how to complete your domain verification in Step 2.
Video Assistance: https://www.loom.com/share/ba6409fa28b94dd8aac3eadbaa3c9b5c