Customize the thank you page to include any specific “next steps” or set expectations with your client.
This is very much like the autoresponder, but even more important because it’s guaranteed that any lead you generate is going to see your thank you page.
The default thank you page is set up for you, but again, like the autoresponder, you have an opportunity to optimize your messaging here to provide a better client experience.
We recommend all the same ideas as those for your autoresponder, and in addition, consider including:
- Client Reviews
- A downloadable eBook (like a 2020 Homebuyer’s Guide)
- A 30-60 second video of you introducing yourself and letting them know what to expect next
Watch a quick video with more ideas for your thank you page below
1) Log into your leadPops account here -- app.leadpops.com
2) Below Select Your Funnel from the available menu, click on the funnel you want to edit
3) Click on the Edit link on your funnel to show more options, from there scroll over to the right to the Content Section and at the bottom you will find the Thank You button. Click on this link
6) Click on the Edit link
7) Awesome! You've made it to the Thank You page menu. Here you can edit all of the content on your Thank You page for your leadPops funnel. Be sure to Save your changes as you make updates.
8) Remember, the more engaging content you can add, the better! As we mentioned earlier in this article, a 30-60 second video introducing yourself and letting the consumer know what to expect next is a great way to increase your conversion rates from lead to loan. leadPops makes it easy: be sure to copy the URL from your favorite video platform (YouTube, Vimeo, BombBomb, or any other video hosting site) into the "video" section of the WYSIWYG editor:
9) Congratulations! You just learned how to edit the Thank You page on your leadPops funnel :)