Welcome to Step #2 in this special Sticky Bar mastery training.
Here you'll be learning how to customize the subdomain on your funnel so you can know which funnel belongs to which (Realtor) partner.
Let's begin! Watch the video, or follow along with the instructions below:
1) Log into your leadPops account here -- apps.leadpops.com
2) Under All Funnels drop-down menu, click on the funnel that you want to edit
3) Click on the Edit link on your funnel to show more options. Under Basic Info, click on the Domains link.
4) On the Domains page, click into the Sub-domain Name field. Next, type in your new subdomain - it might be a good idea to add your partner's name and/or company information into this field for tracking purposes
5) Next, click on the Top Level Domain drop-down menu to the right. Scroll down and select a top-level domain name of your choice
6) Click the Save button at the top right hand corner to save your changes
7) Click the Save button one more time to confirm your changes
8) Nice work! You just learned how to edit the subdomain on your leadPops funnel. Click here to jump to the next step :)