Welcome to Step #5 (version a) for learning how to master the Sticky Bar!
Let's learn how to activate your Sticky Bar on an entire website (for help on placing a Sticky Bar on single webpages, click here).
Here are instructions on how to do that:
1) Log into your leadPops account here -- app.leadpops.com
2)From your Funnels menu, click on the Funnel you want to create a Sticky Bar for, then click Promote and find Sticky Bar Builder.
3) After opening up the Sticky Bar builder page, scroll down to the "What URL do you want to put the Sticky Bar on?" field. Click into the form and type in the website URL you want to place the Sticky Bar on.
4) Scroll down and click the blue Save & Continue button
5) Let's activate your Sticky Bar now. If it is set to Inactive, click on the switch button (as shown in the photo below) to set the status to Active
6) Once your Sticky Bar is activated, click on the blue Copy to Clipboard button. This will copy your Sticky Bar code so that you can paste it in an email to give to your (realtor) partner.
7) Congrats! You just learned how to activate your Sticky Bar. In the next step we'll learn best practices for handing off your Sticky Bar code to your (realtor) partner. Click here to move onto Step 6.