Welcome to Step #5 (version b) for learning how to master the Sticky Bar!
Let's learn how to activate your Sticky Bar on SINGLE webpages (not entire websites). Here are instructions on how to do that:
1) Log into your leadPops account here -- app.leadpops.com
2) From your Funnels menu, click on the Funnel you want to create a Sticky Bar for, then click Promote and find Sticky Bar Builder.
3) After opening up the Sticky Bar builder page, scroll down to the "What URL do you want to put the Sticky Bar on?" field. Click into the form and type in the website URL you want to place the Sticky Bar on.
4) Now click on the Specific URL(s) checkbox, then click on the Add URL Path link
5) Here we will be adding the path urls to the specific webpages we want to add our sticky bar to. First click on the square checkbox to activate your primary domain (make sure the box turns blue)
6) Click on the green "Add New Path" button to add your url path
7) Type in the url path of the webpage where you will be adding your Sticky Bar to. Click on the green "Add New Path" icon to add another url path
8) Click on the blue Save button to save your changes
9) Click on the Go Back link
10) Scroll down and click the blue Save & Continue button
11) Let's activate your Sticky Bar now. If it is set to Inactive, click on the switch button (as shown in the photo below) to set the status to Active
12) Once your Sticky Bar is activated, select "Step 2", then click on the blue Copy to Clipboard button. This will copy your Sticky Bar code so that you can paste it inside an email to send to your (realtor) partner.
13) Congrats! You just learned how to activate your Sticky Bar. In the next step we'll learn best practices for handing off your Sticky Bar code to your partner(s). Click here to move onto Step 6.