Here are instructions on how to edit the featured image on all of your leadPops funnels:
1) Log into your leadPops account here -- app.leadpops.com
2) Click on the purple Global Settings button at the top right of the screen
3)Here in the Global Settings menu, you can toggle global settings to active, as well as select which funnels you want to modify using the drop-down menus and square checkboxes. After making your changes, click the blue Save & Continue button towards the bottom of the screen.
6) Next, click on the Featured Image button (it is located to the below the Background button) in the Design Section
7) Here you can click the Browse button to select an image from your computer to use for your featured image. After you have selected your desired image click the green Save button.
9. Congratulations! You just learned how to use Global Settings to edit the featured image on ALL of your leadPops funnels :)