Here are instructions on how to edit the call-to-action message on all of your leadPops funnels:
1) Log into your leadPops account here -- app.leadpops.com
2) Click on the purple Global Settings button at the top right of the screen
3 )Here in the Global Settings menu, you can toggle global settings to active, as well as select which funnels you want to modify using the drop-down menus and square checkboxes. After making your changes, click the blue Save & Continue button towards the bottom of the screen.
6) Next, scroll over to the Content tab to the right of the edit section(it is located between the Design and Pixels tabs). Click on the Call to Action Button to make edits.
7) Here you can edit the Call-To-Action main message and description that appears on the first page of your funnel. Make sure to click on the green Save button after you add your changes.
8. Congratulations! You just learned how to use Global Settings to edit the Call-To-Action message on ALL of your leadPops funnels :)