Here are instructions on how to edit the Auto Responder settings on all of your leadPops funnels:
1) Log into your leadPops account here -- app.leadpops.com
2) Click on the purple Global Settings button at the top right of the screen
3) Within the Global Settings menu you will be able to toggle Global Settings on and off. (Doing so will make edits to all funnels. Use with caution) You can select which funnels you want to modify using the drop-down menus and square checkboxes. After making your changes, click the blue Save & Continue button towards the bottom of the screen
6) Next, scroll over to the Content tab to the left of the screen (it is located right next to the edit button and to the left of Design tab). Click on the autoresponder button directly below.
8) Here in the Auto Responder menu, you can edit the automated email that is sent to your leads (after they complete all of your funnel questions). Make sure to click on the green Save button in the top right corner when complete.
9) Congratulations! You just learned how to use Global Settings to edit the Auto Responder settings on ALL of your leadPops funnels :)