Here are instructions on how to edit the Lead Alert settings on all of your leadPops funnels:
1) Log into your leadPops account here -- app.leadpops.com
2) Click on the purple Global Settings button at the top right of the screen
3) Here you will be able to toggle Global Settings Active/Inactive. (Turning Global Settings on will make edits on all funnels). Here you will have the option to select which funnels you would like to edit. Whether it be all of your funnels or specific funnel. Click Save & Continue when you are finished.
4) Next, click on the edit button, below the Settings section you will find the Lead Alerts tab to the right of the screen (it is located to the below integrations)
5) Click on the Add Recipient section
6) Here you will be able to input any information about the client you are wanting a lead alert from
7) Congratulations! You just learned how to use Global Settings to edit the Lead Alert settings on ALL of your leadPops funnels :)