Welcome to Part 2 with learning how to add Google Tag Manager IDs to your funnel. Let's begin!
1) Log into your leadPops account here -- app.leadpops.com
- IMPORTANT: if you see the Fast Track To Success menu appear, click on the blue X at the top right of the screen (as shown below)
2) Select the Funnel that you want to edit (i.e. 203k Home Finder)
3) Click on the Edit then Pixels
5) Here in the Pixels section, you can add your tracking pixel code by clicking on the blue Add Code button.
6) After opening up the Add Code menu, click on the Pixel Placement drop-down menu (a blue menu will appear). Select the Thank You Page option. Next, click on the Code Type drop-down menu. Select the Google Tag Manager option. Next, give your Google Tag Manager ID a name in the Code Name form field (we suggest typing in a descriptive name such as "Gtag Manager TY"). From there, enter your Google Tag Manager Container ID into the Container ID form field. Need help finding your Container ID? Google wrote a great article on this subject. Click here to view it.
10) Lastly, click the Add Code button to add your Google Tag Manager ID to your funnel.
11) Congratulations! You just completed step 2 (of 2) with learning how to add a Google Tag Manager Container ID to your funnel's Thank You page. Now you're ready to go with tracking lead conversions on your funnel from your Google account.