Here are instructions on how to edit the background settings on all of your leadPops funnels:
1) Log into your leadPops account here -- app.leadpops.com
2) Click on the purple Global Settings button at the top right of the screen
3)Here in the Global Settings menu, you can toggle global settings to active, as well as select which funnels you want to modify using the drop-down menus and square checkboxes. After making your changes, click the blue Save & Continue button towards the bottom of the screen.
6) Next, go to the edit section of a funnel, and click on the Background button (it is located below the design section)
7) Click the Upload A Background Image checkbox, then click on the Browse to Start Uploading button to select a background image for your funnel.
7) Quick tip - leadPops recommends setting your background image color to the following settings (as shown in the example screenshot below) Make sure to click Save when finished.
- Active Toggle - Green
- Overlay Color Opacity - 60%
9. Congratulations! You just learned how to use Global Settings to edit the background settings on ALL of your leadPops funnels :)