Here are instructions on how to edit the Footer settings on all of your leadPops funnels:
1) Log into your leadPops account here -- app.leadpops.com
2) Click on the purple Global Settings button at the top right of the screen
3) Here in the Global Settings menu, you can toggle global settings to active, as well as select which funnels you want to modify using the drop-down menus and square checkboxes. After making your changes, click the blue Save & Continue button towards the bottom of the screen.
4) Next, scroll over to the Content tab to the left side of the screen (it is located to the right of the Edit button. Click on the Footer button its below the Contact Info button to make edits to all of your footers.
5) Here in your funnels' Footer menu, you can edit the primary and secondary sections of the footer on your funnels. Just make sure to set the form fields (that you plan to use) to active and click on the green Save button after you add your changes.
9. Congratulations! You just learned how to use Global Settings to edit the Footer settings on ALL of your leadPops funnels :)