Here are instructions on how to edit the call-to-action message on all of your leadPops funnels:
1) Log into your leadPops account here -- app.leadpops.com
2) Click on the purple Global Settings button at the top right of the screen
3)Here in the Global Settings menu, you can toggle global settings to active, as well as select which funnels you want to modify using the drop-down menus and square checkboxes. After making your changes, click the blue Save & Continue button towards the bottom of the screen.
3) Go to the Edit Button and scroll over to the Basic Info section and click on the SEO button. This will take you to where you can change the SEO settings on all of your funnels.
4) Here in your funnels' SEO menu, you can edit the SEO title, description, and keyword tags. Just make sure to set the form fields (that you plant to use) to active and click on the green Save button after you add your changes.
9. Congratulations! You just learned how to use Global Settings to edit the SEO settings on ALL of your leadPops funnels :)