Welcome to Part 1 (of 2) with learning how to add a Facebook Tracking Pixel to your funnel. Let's begin!
1) Log into your leadPops account here -- app.leadpops.com
2) Select the Funnel you want to edit (i.e. 203k Home Finder)
3) Click on Edit then Pixels
4) Here in the Pixels section, you can add your tracking pixel code by clicking on the blue Add Code button.
5) After opening up the Add Code menu, click on the Code Type drop-down menu (a blue menu will appear). Select the Facebook Pixel option.
6) Next, give your Facebook Pixel a name in the Code Name form field (we suggest typing in a descriptive name such as FB Pixel Body). Then enter your FB Pixel ID. Need help finding your Facebook Pixel ID? Shopify wrote a great article on this subject. Click Need help finding your Facebook Pixel ID? Shopify wrote a great article on this subject. Click here to view it.
7) Lastly, click the Add Code button to add your Facebook Pixel to your funnel.
8) Congratulations! You just completed step 1 (of 2) with learning how to add a Facebook Pixel to your funnel. Click here to move on to Step 2.