Here is Part 2 with learning how to add a Facebook Tracking Pixel to your funnel. Let's get started!
1) Log into your leadPops account here -- app.leadpops.com
2) Select the Funnel you want to edit (i.e. 203 Home Finder)
3) Click on the Edit then Pixels
4) Here in the Pixels section, you can add your tracking pixel code by clicking on the blue Add Pixel button.
5) From here, select the Thank You Page option, select the Facebook Pixel option, then enter your Facebook Pixel ID into the Pixel ID form field. Need help finding your Facebook Pixel ID? Shopify wrote a great article on this subject. Click here to view it.
6) Lastly, click the Add Code button to add your Facebook Pixel to your funnel's Thank You page.
7) Congratulations! You just completed step 2 (of 2) with learning how to add a Facebook Pixel to your funnel. Now you're ready to go with tracking lead conversions on your funnel from your Facebook account.