Welcome to Part 1 (of 2) with learning how to add Google Analytics tracking to your funnel. Let's begin!
1) Log into your leadPops account here -- app.leadpops.com
- IMPORTANT: if you see the Fast Track To Success menu appear, click on the blue X at the top right of the screen (as shown below)
2) Select the Funnel that you want to edit (i.e. 203k Home Finder)
3) Click on the Edit then Pixels
4) Here in the Pixels section, you can add your tracking pixel code by clicking on the blue Add Code button.
6) After opening up the Add Code menu, click on the Code Type drop-down menu (a blue menu will appear). Select the Google Analytics option. Next, give your Google Analytics Tracking ID a name in the Code Name form field (we suggest typing in a descriptive name such as "Google Analytics"). From there, enter your Google Analytics Tracking ID into the Tracking ID form field.
9) Lastly, click the Add Code button to add your Google Analytics Tracking ID to your funnel.
10) Congratulations! You just completed step 1 (of 2) with learning how to add a Google Analytics Tracking ID to your funnel. Click here to move on to Step 2.