The Super Footer was created to give you more flexibility and add more content to your funnels.
Remember: You want to keep the content simple. There’s no need to overwhelm people, and ultimately you want to encourage them to fill out your funnel. But as a marketer, there is opportunity to introduce additional information and value-added content for your consumers.
See the video below for a full introduction and marketing ideas:
Here are instructions on how to create and edit a Super Footer on your funnel:
1) Log into your leadPops account here -- app.leadpops.com
- IMPORTANT: if you see the Fast Track To Success menu appear, click on the blue X at the top right of the screen (as shown below)
2) Select Your Funnel that you want to edit (i.e. 203k Home Finder)
3) Click on Edit, then Footer
4) Click on “expand” next to Super Footer and flip the switch to “Active” :
By default, a ready-to-go template is inserted for you in a WYSIWYG (“What You See Is What You Get”) editor. This content is all customizable! Be sure to save your changes as you go.
Check out some examples of the templates below.
Tips and Tricks:
1. If you make a mistake, you can always push the “undo” button or choose “Reset Default”
2.Create a powerful Call-To-Action that will draw the user back to an anchor point at the top of the page. Try typing some text, such as “Get Started Now!” and then press “Add CTA Button."
3. We have created some powerful plug-and-play templates to make the most of your Super Footer. Use them alone, or in combination with each other. There is no limit to how many templates you choose. And, selecting “blank template” will remove everything.
4. Super Footer is now compatible with Matterport 3D Tours! You can see an example of a funnel with a Virtual Tour here: