Here you'll be learning how to customize the sub-domain on your funnel.
We typically recommend one of two options:
- Customize the sub-domain to match the traffic source / ad
For example, if you’re sending out an email blast to your potential home buyers about a down payment assistance program, customize the sub-domain to say something like:
- Customize the sub-domain so it's relevant to your marketing partners
For example, if it’s a real estate agent you’re partnering with, let’s say it’s KW Elite Partners, set it up to be:
Let's begin! Watch the video, or follow along with the instructions below:
1) Log into your leadPops account here -- app.leadpops.com
2) Below the Select the Funnel that you want to edit (i.e. 203k Home Finder)
3) Click on the Edit link on your funnel to show more options and select Domains
4) On the Domains page, click into the Sub-domain Name field. Next, type in your new sub-domain. It might be a good idea to add your partner's name (if it's a co-branded funnel) and/or campaign information (e.g. Newsletter, Facebook, etc.) into this field for tracking purposes. Refer to the beginning of this article to see examples.
5) Click the Save button to save your changes
6) Nice work! You just learned how to edit the subdomain on your leadPops funnel.