When it comes time to launch your website, you need to start by pointing your domain to our IP address. You may either follow along with our guide or ask leadPops to do it for you.
We're happy to do this step for you, and typically only need your username and password to your hosting site.
Sometimes, our clients prefer to add us as a "delegate" rather than providing full access with a username/password.
You can follow along with GoDaddy's instructions here, or see our guide below.
How to delegate leadPops Admin Access to GoDaddy
- Go to your GoDaddy Account Settings. If you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to log in.
- Click Delegate Access.
- In the People who can access my account section, click Invite to Access.
- Enter the Name and Email address for the person you're inviting.
- Name: leadPops Support
- Email: Pete@leadPops.com
- Select one of the access levels. If you're not sure what this means, check out their explanation of access levels.
- Most of our clients choose: Products & Domains
- Click Invite. We'll send the person an email invitation to access your account. Once the person accepts, we'll let you know. That's it!