By granting us access it will ensure we can get your website live quickly. To do this, GoDaddy provides an option to grant access to your account to someone else. In this case, leadPops.
The email address you will want to grant access to is firstname.lastname@example.org.
The level of access should be "Products & Domains".
Here are the two-parts to accomplishing this:
Part 1: Delegate Access
1. Go to your GoDaddy Account Settings.
2. Click "Delegate Access".
3. In the "People who can access my account" section, click Invite to Access.
4. Enter the Name and Email address for the person you're inviting. (again, in this case, leadPops and email@example.com). Then select one of the access levels. The level of access should be "Products & Domains" for this.
6. Click Invite. leadPops will then receive an email request to accept the invitation.
Part 2: Folder Access
1. Log into GoDaddy and then go to the domain we want to have published for the website and click on that domain. This is typically found by going to "My Products" and then clicking directly on the domain.
2. You should then be brought to a page with the following menu orientation:
3. From there, click on the menu and select Settings > Manager Folders:
4. Then on the "All Domains" folder name, select the Edit pencil under Actions:
5. From there, a text box will fly up and you need to make sure "Delegate Name" reads leadPops and Management Access is ON:
This should allow us to FULLY access your domain so we can take you live when you are ready!