By granting us access it will ensure we can get your website live quickly. To do this, Google Domains provides an option to grant access to your account to someone else. In this case, leadPops.
The email address you will want to grant access to is email@example.com
Note: sharing a domain does not change ownership of the domain. This just helps grant us access to set up your site on your domain name.
To grant access to leadPops, follow the below steps:
1. Sign in to Google Domains
2. Select the domain that you'll be giving us access to (if you have multiple domain names in your account).
3. Open the menu.
4. Click "Registration Settings".
5. Under "domain permissions" click "permissions".
6. Click "add user" and add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Confirm the added user.