It’s a mobile world, right? So not only can you email blast your Smart Lists, you can also send a mass text to them.
This works great if you want to let your leads know to check their email, send a reminder about an upcoming event, or even send a link to a listing from your real estate partner.
To send a mass text to a Smart List:
- On your My Leads dashboard, select your Smart List.
See also: Create a Smart List
- Select the leads in the Smart List you want to contact.
- To select all, click the box at the top of the lead list.
- In the bar that appears at the bottom, click Send text.
- In the modal that appears, type in your text.
- You can include up to 250 characters.
- To copy and paste content from somewhere else:
- Copy: Ctrl + C (for Windows) Command + C (for Mac)
- Paste: Ctrl + V (for Windows) Command + V (for Mac
- To add or remove recipients, click the + button in the To field, then search and select which leads to include, and click APPLY.
If a lead profile includes more than one phone number, you can select which number from the dropdown.
NOTE: Only those recipients selected in this list will appear in the To field.
- When you’re ready, click SEND TEXT.
We’ll send out the text and add a line to each of the lead's Communication History.
See also: Review Communication History