If you want to set up a reminder to reach out to one of your leads, you can add a task to their profile that you can check off the next time you’re in the dashboard. It will keep track of the tasks you completed and let you know if any are overdue.
To add a task to a lead:
- Search for your lead from the My Leads dashboard.
See also: Search for a Lead
- Hover your mouse over their Name and click Full Profile.
- In the TASKS section on the right of the profile, click the + ADD button.
- In the modal that appears, enter the following:
- Task Name
- Task Description
- Task Type (Follow-Up, Call, Email, Text, Closing, Thank You)
- Date (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Time (HH:MM PM/AM
The task will appear in the TASKS list.
- When the task is overdue, it will turn red.
- To complete the task, select the checkbox next to it.
- To delete it, hover over the … button for it, and click the trash can icon.
- To edit it, hover over the … button for it, and click the pencil icon.
To view a list of completed tasks, click the Show completed tasks at the bottom of the TASKS section.