You can edit anything about a lead except for how they answered a Funnel Question.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Status (Waiting, New Lead, Working, Unresponsive, Unqualified, Nurture, Closed, or Custom Status added by you!)
- Source (Manual, Funnel, Website, Sticky Bar, Direct Marketing, Facebook Ad, or Custom Source added by you!)
- Basic Info
- Phone Number (marked as Good or Bad)
- Email (marked as Good or Bad)
- Addresses (Street Address, City, ZIP, and State)
- Time Zone
- Rating (Hot Leads, Warm Leads, Cold Leads, Not Interested, or Custom Rating added by you!)
- Value (number value)
- Commission (number value)
- Tags (Self-Employed, Cold Lead, Single Parent, How Lead, Realtor Referral, No Kids, Past Client, Poor Credit, Single, Veteran, or Custom Tag added by you!)
- Summary (up to 500 characters)
- Social Profile (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
To edit any of this information:
- Search for your lead from the My Leads dashboard.
See also: Search for a Lead
- Hover your mouse over their Name and click Full Profile.
- The info you can edit appears on the left.
Hover your mouse over the info you want to edit, and click the Edit button that appears.
For some info the Edit button is at the top of the section.
For others, it’s next to the field name.
- Edit the information for that field.
A green success message will appear when your change is saved successfully.