You can export one or more leads at a time as a CSV or JSON file.
To export leads:
- Search for and select the leads you want to export from the My Leads dashboard.
See also: Search for a Lead
- Make sure all the leads you want to export have their checkbox checked.
A bar showing how many leads are selected will appear at the bottom.
- From that bar, click Export.
- Select the type of file you want (CSV or JSON)
- Select if you want to Export all columns.
Selecting this option will export the full list of data we have on them
Not selecting this option will only export those columns currently displaying.
- When you’re ready, click YES, EXPORT # CONTACTS, select the location for your file, and click Save.
It may take a few seconds depending on the number of leads you’re exporting. Once the process is complete, you can continue using your My Leads dashboard.